Monday, March 5, 2012

OUR BIG MOVE!

So I keep talking about our move, without actually giving very much detail into it. Well here goes.

Starting April 1st, 2012
Thomas and I will no longer be residents of Rochester, NY
We will be Florida transplants!

We have not quite picked a place to live yet, which yes is cutting it rather close, but we are looking in Melbourne and Palm Bay!!

I have been trying to get a hold of some rental homes, but it has proved to be quite a challenge.

I also spent the week of Feb 20-24 in the area, oh and visited the grandparents down in Pompano Beach, but I have lots of vacation pictures!!

So I started this entry on Friday i do believe. It is now Monday and I am finishing it. How sad is that.
This has however, given me the opportunity to learn how to transfer data from my phone to my computer via blue tooth. Apparently transferring 70 pictures takes a little while though. haha.
25 down!

My day started nice and clear
as I left NY and entered PA

Then as I was soon to leave WV,
I run into some snow.
It continued until I got to SC

But the next morning
GA was very welcoming

I had breakfast in Jacksonville,
then continued onto Melbourne.
While in Melbourne for the afternoon I checked out 6 apartments,
which we quickly narrowed down to 2 because they have garages.
Never separate a boy from him toys lol.

When I finished with apartments,
I continued on down to Pompano Beach to see my grandparents.
These are night views from their condo.



And the morning views





The grandparents dragged me to Fort Lauderdale the next day.
As if I was going to object or something.









Then we stuffed our faces that night


Pepperoni, home made meatballs, and sausage.
YUM

Oh and all of this too.

Some more of the beach in Pompano.
I ran it, oh boy was it tough. 
Kicked my butt.


I dragged my grandparents to Ron Jon in Sunrise AKA the Fort Lauderdale store.
  

we saw this suite audi


I got to rock my new outfit for 2 interviews!


Then I went up to Orlando for a night,
and ate more bad food!


But not to worry, I totally got my Chick-fil-a on the way home!



It was too short buts still a long and eventful trip.

CANT WAIT TO MOVE!!

!!!26 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment