Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh another day has come and gone

So it is most definitely tuesday again already. Which is ok with me because we all know what that means. . .

Another week closer to moving, haha
oh and


St this saturday is

St. Patricks Day

I felt it only fitting tho theme my pin post as such.

The first two are crafts I did with the kids last friday on their half day from school.

I searched pinterest for 2 weeks for crafts to do that day,
these kids need to be occupied all hours,
so much chaotic energy.

well this is what we did;



And this is how they came out;



good times!!
The kids had fun,
I kept my sanity.
All was well.




I need to figure out what kinds of fun treats Im going to make for St. Patricks day!!

XOXO
Heather

2 comments:

  1. great st patricks day pins. esp those pretzels!

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. cut craft ideas! I can't wait until my little niece is old enough to craft. She is only 5 months so I think it will be awhile, but I am enjoying every minute :)

    Great pins. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete