Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentines Day

Ok So valentines day went rather smoothly if I do say so. Thomas was quite entertained. He hates Valentines day, wants absolutely nothing to do with it. But he sucked it up this year because I wanted him to. The week before I had to make a very adult decision, you know the one between buying my boyfriend and I nerf guns and bullets, or buying a laminator. I chose the Nerf Guns. I left one outside the door for Tom when he got home, and then when he pulled in I went and hid.

Complete success.

He got a good kick out of running around the house with Nerf Guns. As did I. The cat on the other hand, was not impressed.

Then came the foooood.

I don't eat seafood.
But I made Tom some that night.

First I started with Scallops with Bacon from Martha Stewart herself


Then I steamed some crab legs, which I do not have a picture of. Well other than these. . .



ahahahah


And to finish it all off


Steak and potatoes. MMM

The best part?

My present. . .haha
Tom even wrapped it himself

tehehe
It was new paintbrushes and paints.
Which makes me soooo excited!
 
Well thats all I have for Valentines day!

More to post about later this week!

Xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment