Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sunshine and Pins!

So its  almost 80 here in upstate NY, and I have no stroller to go for a walk with MR. J.

Another day I guess. It should be like this the entire week.
I, on the other hand, have spent lots and lots of time prepping for the move!!! YAY!

But alas, it is Tuesday again!



So here goes for today. . .

Im starting with all things I plan on having somewhere in my new house!!

I came across this little list,
I plan on printing it and hanging it inside a cupboard.
Good to know!

Making your own grocery lists!

Pallets! 
Who doesn't love pallets!?

Planters!
For when I restart my mini garden,
you know some place with sun :-)

I may hang this in the kitchen,
just because. haha

Then last but not least,
another adorable outfit.

 


Until next time

xoxo
Heather
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i love that margarita pin. its so true. some days you just gotta stop and have one!!

    ReplyDelete