Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Well its Wednesday again!!

So it is once again another Wednesday! This might be my last one for a few weeks, Im going to try and update as much as I can this week since I have a feeling I will not be on for a while starting Saturday. THATS WHEN I LEAVE FOR MY MOVE!!

WOOT!

I have been working very hard on a new summer layout for Mary and I, and it is almost done!! Im excited.

But alas, here are our pins of the week


This weeks post is inspired completely by my move!

Cleaning with Lemons!

Apparently you can clean A LOT with Cream of Tartar

I need to get some puffy paints and some regular paints
Then I need to make some outdoor, mason jar, lighting

MMMM Sangria, I cannot wait for fresh Fruits!

Lemonade with pineapple, strawberries and everything delicious!!

Until Next time 

xoxo
Heather

3 comments:

  1. That mason jar is beautiful!! You'll definitely have to post a picture when you finish your own version :)

    Terri @ Life, Liberty & Wine

    ReplyDelete