Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it really Tuesday already?

I swear each week goes faster and faster than the one before it.

Essentially that should be a good thing because that means I will be moving!!
But I have not gotten very much packing done,
We have not found a place to live yet,
I NEED more money, :-(
I have not found a job.

Oh and the list continues. . .

Suckyness.

BUT. ..

On a lighter note. . .

It Is



I went with a theme today


This would not be complete without something for the beach
Too bad its like $120.
For reals.
For a beach cover up
 

These 3 outfits are why I need to tone my legs back up.
UGH it was sooo much work the first time.
Who lets themselves gain so much weight?
Fail on my part


Clearly I love the long sleeves with shorts look.
 I think all of these are adorable

This outfit I plan to recreate on one of our semi warm days this week.
Wednesday and Thursday are supposed to be around 60!! WOOT

And this is what I leave you with for today. 
xoxo
Heather

 

2 comments:

  1. good luck on finding a place to live. i know that can be frustrating. great pins.

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete