Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Terrific Pins Tuesday!!


So we really need to post far more than just our pins, the two of us have obviously been serious slackers.

MARY!!! lol

But alas it is once again tuesday, wow this past week flew by, and I am going to give you all some more. . .



So this week has no theme what so ever for me. . . 
I pinned so many exercise/weight motivation things that I had a hard time picking 'real' pins to put up.

So I will start with crafty stuff

I love this quote
and what better way to see it than as a valentines decoration!?

This I found and thought was really neat,
it helps you see how far or close you are to your goal!



Next are 2 things off my style pin board,
because who doesnt love new clothes and accessories!?


And last. . . 
a voice activated grocery list.
This is pretty much a necessity in every house hold.
I think I forget my list or what I need EVERY TIME I go shopping.

And this is what I leave you with today. :-)


xoxo
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff! I like the idea of a visual on weight loss...that could really be a motivator!

    Hope you'll stop by and say hi :)

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete