Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011

2011 was quite a year, a lot happened.
    2 of my friends had babies
    Some more friends got married
    My cousin got married
    I got a Motorcycle
    I went on my first Cruise!
   

Here is a little 2011 Recap in Photos. . .

January
I did not do much in January
Other than hang out with these crazy kids
Mainly because February was going to cost me so much money

February

Cruise to 
Aruba
Curacao
Bahamas
It was awesome. I wish we could go on next years too :-(

My friend Esra had a gorgeous baby girl
Leyla Hatice Pektas


March
St. Patricks Day FUN!
April
I got my first Tattoo
Now to get more!! hehe


May
It took me a long time to find that tie

But Matt and Dani got married so it was worth it!

This peacock (sorry its sideways)
kept squawking during the entire ceremony.

June
VIP tickets for Tim McGraw and Luke Brian
It was AWESOME
Well, what I remember of it :-D

I hosted my friends baby shower
While incredibly hung over.


 July
4th of July Festivities!!

Back at camp for the summer!

Tom even visited me at camp!! :-D
August
Went to Florida to see my 2 favorite girls!!

Then came home and Celebrated my 25th birthday!

My Present from Tom!!

My friend Justine had a baby boy. . 
Connor Daniel Farina

September
this was an acceptionally busy month
I did a lot of my favorite things!

Fantasy Football Draft
Dont worry thats water in that miller lite can.
Brennan is all about his fantasy draft, beer, BBQ fritoes and his notebook

I got to babysit for LIAM!!

Went to see Toby Keith
Got to chill with some AWESOME people

Got lit on fire in my favorite dress :-(

HAHAHA Got to see this shirt at the IVA Clam Bake
 
October


 all I did this month was Halloween Festivities.
It was a good Time.

November

Bought a new dress for my cousins wedding



December

This was christmas, and new years. . . 
I do not have anypics of this stuff yet.

But I will post some fun stuff later this week!

xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment