Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Terrific Pins Tuesday!!

Yes it is in fact Tuesday, and yes it is quite apparent Mary and I have been super slackers. Buts thats ok because it is once again



 
So here goes.

I have beach on the brain, especially now that my move to Florida is getting closer and more real.
I cannot fricken wait.
Altho I really should not complain about the NY weather this winter,
we have gotten maybe 5-10 inches of snow (and I only think it was that high because of drifts),
and it is all melting with the 40+ degree weather today and yesterday lol.
BUT
and this is kind of a big BUT,
the high for the rest of the week is mid 20's,
and this past weekend?
15 and 20!? for reals!?

This is why I am leaving.

The next hobby/sport I plan to take up. . .
Surfing.
Yes surfing. <3


These shoes make me wish Tom was taller.
He is only a few inches taller than I am so when I wear heels I become too tall.
Sad.

I LOVE THIS OUTFIT/ACCESSORIES
Soon I plan on finding extremely similar items like the outfits I keep posting,
and revamp my wardrobe. lol

I also need this shirt.



This is all for the time being though.
Until next time
xoxo
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment