Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Terrific Pins Tuesday!!

Well once again, it is Tuesday.

I think they come quicker and quicker every week.
But thats ok, I actually have quite a lot to post this week.

However, none of that until AFTER



Since Tom and I finally picked a potential location in florida to move to.  . .
I have beach on the brain. . 

thus the inspiration for todays entry.

Oh and I promise some real entries/pins coming soon!






Happy Images for today :-)

Until next time 
xoxo
Heather

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you're heading to my neck of the woods (based on your header). The weather this week is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are looking in the Coral Springs area. . . CANNOT WAIT to get out of New York it is 30 degrees and gray outside :-(

      Delete
    2. HAha we already changed from Coral Springs to Melbourne. Im so excited!! I go down next month to look for places to live and for a job.

      Delete
  2. Cute fun pins girl!

    Hope you have a terrific Wednesday!

    xoxo,
    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pins are so great! love the inspiration.

    have a great wed.
    xoxo
    ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your pins!

    Happy Wednesday :)

    xoxo
    Angela | PoodlePoddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to learn how to surf too! Great pins!

    XO. Britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait. I am moving probably my April 1st, and shortly after that I plan to be out there!!

      Delete