Friday, January 6, 2012

ABC's

So this is a getting to know me ABC list that I borrowed from one of my favorite blogs The Crowley Party! I figured it was a good time to share some information about myself with all of you.








Get to know me ABC's. 


Age: 25
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Folding the laundry. . ugh. .I feel like if I am washing it all Thomas should have to fold it, but usually he does not.
Dogs: I love dogs, but I think if I went out and got one, it would not stop at just one. I want a husky, a german shepherd, a rottweiler, yeah it keeps going and they are all BIG.
Essential start of your day: I kiss Thomas goodbye every morning no matter how asleep he is. He usually doesn't even stir.
Favorite color: GREEEEN!
Gold or silver: I prefer silver, or white gold. Im not a yellow gold kinda girl.
Height: 5'5"
Instruments I play (or have played): I played the violin and would love to get back into it. I played an electric organ for a little while, still have it, I should relearn it so I can annoy Tom all the time! lol
Job title: I am a Nanny, or constantly misconstrued as a "stay at home mom" but they aren't my kids so I just let people think whatever. 
Kids: Someday, not yet tho.
Live: Currently.... Rochester NY, but by the end of February/March I plan on it being some city in Florida. Its way too cold here
Mom's name: Val
Nickname: I used to have a ton in High School. Now people just call me Studs
Overnight hospital stays: When I broke my arm I was there overnight. Most of my hospital trips only last a few hours. I'm slightly accident prone.
Pet peeve: People who smack their gum, and chew it like a horse. Its awful.
Quote from a movie: I have SO many.... None of them are appropriate tho, so I will go with one from a family friendly movie. Lol. Meet the Robinsons "I have a big head and little arms!!"
Right or left handed: RIGHT!
Siblings: I have 4 siblings. 3 Half brothers (19, 14, 11) and 1 step brother (19) complete CHAOS
Time you wake up: Generally around 6:30ish
Underwear: Completely Over Rated
Vegetables you dislike: Squash. I HATE squash.
What makes you run late: When my showers last too long because I'm cold.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, left arm, face (many times), back, neck, pelvis, chest. . . like I said, accident prone
Yummy food you make: I don't follow recipe's, ever. So idk, most of what I make I find tasty, but there have definitely been a few recipes that have gone very very wrong. haha.
Zoo animal: I have only ever been to the one here in Rochester, which is Ok but certainly not the best. 

I would love to hear about all of you!!


xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment