Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Welcome to. .

Check it out here

As a nanny I hardly get dressed in the morning, but if baby J and I are going out in public I will occasionally put some real clothes on. Soon I will also find the cord for my camera so I can stop taking pictures of things on my cell phone. . . .

So the first two outfits are from the same day, I just swapped a sweater for a wrap at some point. It is also the same exact outfit that I was wearing when I had a bottle explode all over me at the mall yesterday. Yes yesterday was just a wonderful day.

This is how my day started
Yes including the BRIGHT pink socks
 Sweater, Green Shirt, Tank Top- Hollister
(dont worry I am a clearance shopper- $10, $6, Free)
Jeans- Charlotte Russe
Anchor necklace- Estate sale (origin Avon)
Pearls- Littman <3

Then it changed to. . 
Wrap- Dress barn
Excuse the mess,
I was moving furniture and doing laundry at the same time.


This however is my go to outfit for public appearances with baby J
Note how almost the entire thing is the same
Except.. ..
Green Sweater- Old Navy

Maybe one week I will get dressed EVERY DAY
and take picture.
Not today though,
I am in sweatpants.
It is storming outside,
thunder and lightning included.
Cannot wait for nap time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment