Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And once Again. . .

It is in fact Tuesday, although after the long weekend it definitely feels like the Monday it has become. We all know what Tuesdays are for here though don't we!


I am doing my post rather early today :-) I need to put some sanity back into my life after the weekend;


I always knew this made a huge difference, 
but I guess I never realized just how much of a difference.

So excited that it is officially fall
Now to lose 10 pounds
Buy a pair of Skinny Jeans
And then 3 new pairs of boots
Oh its happening

Panera Mac and Cheees
Oh this will be made in my house this fall/winter


This is going to be over my bed before the end of the year
Im not sure what medium it will be in/on
But it will be up there
Eh maybe I will paint it right on the wall :-D

I have 16 hours to myself this saturday
Maybe I can actually get something done
Other than rearrange the entire kitchen

And this is where I leave you
<3 Heather

And this is where I take over! Heather is more of an early bird than I am - I always seem to be getting the Tuesday post done right under the wire!
This is only to remind me of how adorable Siamese kittens are. My "kitten" is now 14 years old.

I have so many tutorials on sleeves...but I LOVE the look of these - and so easy.

This link has a ton of cleaning tips - all in one place! Amazing. Now, if only I can remember to look up this site when I am trying to clean...




Pesto Stuffed Shells Yum. Will be trying these this week!
 
Every year, my mom does a cookie exchange. Even though I live in Florida and the party is in Tennessee, I still make my 6 dozen cookies every year. (I'm sure the postal service loves us!) Maybe this will be my cookie this year - Peppermint Cream Bites.
 
And those are my pins for this week! One of these weeks, I will beat Heather at posting first!
~Mary

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word I love all of these pins! Isn't pinterest addicting!?! And you must get those boots...love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots, and also, I am starving now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sleeves on that one pin; and I agree with the other pin about needing to stop pinning and start doing haha. Oh well! :)
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn@ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so would love to make that white mac n cheese it looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I have so many partially started projects, some of which are for halloween, which is what 17 or 18 days away? I really need to get moving on them. I do have plenty of time this weekend to get some things maybe finished, haha.

    Those boots are intensely beautiful, and $120 a pair :-( so sad. But I saw 3 pairs of awesome boots at Dots believe it or not, for $20 a pair. I know what I am buying myself soon!

    Thanks for all the wonderful comments! come back soon! <3

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete