Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Terrific Pins Tuesday!!

It is Tuesday again!


I am exhausted today.
I need to actually get some sleep tonight.
I had the worlds hardest time selecting pins.
But that is pretty normal.

Here goes . . .

I absolutely LOVE this quote.
I plan on having it on the wall soon.


I am completely in love with purple this fall.
Cant wait to add some to my wardrobe!


One of my next recipes to try.


Another wedding picture filled with Cow Boy Boots.
I cannot wait!

Re-purposing thrift store finds!

xoxo
-Heather

I feel like Tuesdays always sneak up on me! This week I decided to go with a bunch of sewing tutorials and projects that I am excited to try out. First though...I need to build up my stash of fabric!

 I love this cupholder - my current favorite stroller doesn't have a cupholder so this is perfect!


Just found this tutorial for a laptop sleeve/kindle sleeve. Since this is currently on my Christmas list...

Really nice looking messenger bag. Still thinking about making one for a Christmas gift.

So many of my favorite quilts are made from half triangle squares - and they are terrible to get squared up! Until now...

And finally - more sewing tips and tricks. Because you can never have too many!

Those are my pins for this week. I have a huge sewing project to work on this weekend - wish I could show pictures, but the recipient might find this before I give it to him!

Until next week!
~Mary

2 comments:

  1. I really want a pair of Hunter boots and I adore the wedding picture with everyone in cowboy boots! Have a fabulous day!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swinging by from Michelle's today!
    Nice to "meet ya"...

    Great pins....I so love the bride/party in boots:)

    ReplyDelete