Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pin pin pinning

ITS TUESDAY AGAIN!!
We all know what that means!
Time for. . . 


I had a really hard time deciding on my favorites this week
Mainly because I have an unhealthy love. . .
of food
I pin a lot of food.

But here are my top 5 for this past week

I absolutely adore this picture
I may need it for my future kitchen
But as I have posted before I am a huuuge tea fan,
in fact I am drinking some right now.

Pumpkin Scones
LOVE
It is fall, and I love to cook with pumpkin
What better recipe than a Pumpkin Scone?
 Recipe Courtesy of The Shoebox Kitchen

 Gnocchi
I have ALWAYS wanted to learn to make gnocchi
this is the EASIEST recipe I have found
not that I have made it yet ;-)
Recipe Courtesy of Handle The Heat


I am posting this one not because of its use or how it looks,
but for the fact that I love all the "uses" and "remakes" people are posting
for things to do with old baking sheets.
My favorite? Turning them into magnetic boards hanging on the walls.
I do love the colors of this one tho,
and of course because it is brought to you by none other than

And last but not least
By far my favorite book ever growing up
I still have my same copy of it at my moms house
Used, Abused, and Loved

Much Love
-Heather

Miss Heather pins much more than I do - it takes me a few days to compile my favorites. :)

Today's theme is "Clearly I Need to Sew This Weekend."

First up is this cute iPhone sleeve. I am forever losing my case in my purse - I hope I can attach the key ring to my purse strap. Worth a shot at least! Tutorial at this link.
Next we have a hand towel tutorial. We have all kinds of towels around our kitchen - but they are always slipping off the towel bar or oven handle.

This blog has a ton of quilting tutorials - from how to cut your fabric all the way to the binding. Just in case my mom isn't answering her phone when I have a question. :)

These hairbows are super easy to make. I should put some in my etsy shop...

Confession. I have never knitted before. I have never had a desire to knit. Until I saw this hat. My (distant future) child MUST have one of these. New life goal.

And that's it for this week! -Mary




1 comment: