Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Terrific Pins Tuesday!!

Woot Woot its Tuesday again!
We all know what that means. . .


So here goes. . .

via flickr
This one is extra, just because.
Who does not do a lot of pinteresting things?

Via 
There are by far my favorite cookies in the world.
I will be making them sometime this winter.

Via 
This picture makes me wish my tea came in a tin.
I may buy some in tins this winter so that next spring I can do this.
Planting herbs in the tins :-)

Via 
This is adorable,
and would make an adorable centerpiece.
Not to mention Izze tastes pretty good too.
Via 
When we move I will be making our curtains.
I cant wait!

Via 
I LOVE this picture.
I will have a wedding photo just like it one day.

Happy pinning!

xoxo
-Heather

Hello all - Mary here! I was feeling a bit nostalgic this week, so all my pins are things from my childhood. 
Loved the Berenstein Bears when I was growing up. I distinctly remember the book about cleaning your room - which I never did!

Eureka's Castle was one of the shows I remember watching every morning before going to school. 

I LOVED these Halloween buckets that McDonald's did for their Happy Meals in October. We saved them and used them as decorations - wonder if my parents still have these?!

LOVED these roller skates - you fit them over your shoes and off you went!

I swear - every outfit I had as a kid included ruffled socks. 

That's all for this week. Hopefully I'll have more Halloween decorating pins next week!

~Mary

2 comments: