Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rochester Public Market

So this morning I decided it was a good day to go to the. . .


This year it was ranked #1 in the United States!
Well at least Rochester is good for something.
I still cannot wait to move.

But anyways.
I spent a grand total of $22 for;
4 pounds of sausage
4 plums
2 large onions
4 limes
1 pounds of potatoes (possibly more idk)
and Raspberries.

Totally worth it in my book, especially for the experience and the sight seeing.



The Amish family comes with their AMAZINGLY delicious baked goods







LOVE these sausage people.
This is mostly chicken sausage.
Tons of different flavors, 
all around $4 a pound.
AMAZING




Wine was breakfast today



Between my room mate and myself this is what our table looked like at the end of the trip




So colorful!

All in all it was a wonderful trip.
Cant wait to do it again next weekend :-D

xoxo
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment