Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALETINES DAY. . . oh and PINS lol

So its VALENTINES DAY!

Thomas hates this day.
Last year we went on a cruise that left during this week so we did not do anything for Valentines day.
But this year. . . . .
WE ARE MOVING!!
So I guess its a good excuse for not being able to afford the cruise.

YES EVERYONE!!
WE ARE IN FACT MOVING!!

On Sunday I leave for a week, to go to Florida, AND APARTMENT AND JOB HUNT!!

We picked Melbourne, Tom applied for the fire academy, and he got his acceptance verification, AND NOW ARE OFF!

Projected move date=APRIL 1!!!

If you cannot tell I am super excited,
other than that whole looking for a job part.

After my vacation I will be posting pictures and TONS more information about moving!

BUUUTTTTT enough about that today, after all it is. . . .



Since its Valentines Day
I figured I would theme it.

Why not. . . . 

Lots of printables
Links included!
 




Via 


And then some love quotes <3







xoxo
Heather
 

No comments:

Post a Comment