Tuesday, February 28, 2012

AAAHHHHH

So I obviously did not post last week. . . .

ITS BECAUSE I WAS IN FLORIDA!!

I went Apartment hunting,
hung out with my crazy grandparents,
went on a job search,
had dinner with a friend,
didn't get to see Mary :-( 

And enjoyed my brief amount of time in a place with warm weather and sunshine.

I didn't even do any pinning!!!

But don't worry I made up for it since being home haha.

So in this post I will bring you



I am sticking with the beach theme in honor of my move to sunny Florida!

These are both cute things to do for your home;

Shadow boxes with pictures and souvenirs from your vacation.


A rock "garden" box for rinsing sand and dirt off your feet,
If you leave it in the sun the rocks will be nice and toasty.


Cute signs;
In our last house I tried to convince my friend (the owner),
that we should fill the back room with sand and lots of lights,
and pretend it was the beach.

This is me <3

 And last but not least;
A little piece of serenity for you all.

Until next time
xoxo
Heather

ps. Maybe mary will bless us with some pins ;-)
 

4 comments:

  1. Lmao at the signs you might be a mermaid! I think I might be one! :O


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im fairly certain I am a mermaid as well. That sign made me chuckle. I think I need it for my house.

      -Heather

      Delete
  2. I love that rock garden box!! So cute and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always pretend I'm at the beach!! It seems to make life more bearable at times, right?!

    Cute pins!

    littlemissneverrest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete