Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Time!

So I was going to do this like 2 weeks ago, and the night I went to make this entry, is the night my computer decided to stop working. So now I am going to do a quick post and then sometime either this weekend or next week I will put up another one with all the rest of it!

Thomas bought me a Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar.

This is by far the coooolest thing everrr! haha

He loves to play into my inner geek.
I have never had an advent calendar,
my family has never been very religious or anything,
so I never really knew what they were until I was older.

Im pretty excited every day opening it.
I cannot wait until the entire thing is opened and I can play with them all.
Yup at 25 I am going to play with my lego star wars.

SO MUCH FUN!!!
He ripped the front cover off of it so I could not see what they were.
HAHA
He is awesome.

Here is day #1


It is so much fun to play with!

HAHA. More updates on the calendar soon!

xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment