Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Terrific Pins Tuesday

Well its that day of the week again!!

Heather here,
My computer broke the other day. . .
Right when I was going to make a post about the awesome Lego Star Wars advent calendar that Tom got me.
I was pretty mad.
So I took it to the Apple store where they informed me it could be 1 of 3 problems. .
The catch?
2 of them were under $40,
The last?
$260. . .
Guess which one it is. .
Oh yeah the expensive one.

So today I bring you your pin update from my work computer.
And by work computer I mean. . .
The computer that belongs to the parents of the kids I nanny for.

Better than nothing I guess.

So here goes.



I found this hilarious.
I have done several projects I found on Pinterest,
but this would make it so much more worth it.
haha

Apparently this one is made out of a cereal box.
Go figure.

Thrift store sweaters,
cut the arms off
attach to normal socks,
or I guess make your own socks with them.
Then you have stylish boot socks
cute!

I love this idea,
wish I had thought of it A LONG time ago.
Its sand from all of their vacations.
I think its neat to see the differences in the sand from the different areas of the world.

This womans blog has everything you need to know to start couponing.
Best part. . .
I printed a coupon off it for brownie mix yesterday,
my store doubled it,
so I got a free box of brownie mix :-D
I had to make them for a birthday!

And this is what I leave you with today. . . .
Mary's will be added!

xoxo
Heather



1 comment:

  1. Love all the random pins! & Pinterest definitely DOES need a Did This button!

    ReplyDelete