Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Terrific Pins Tuesday!!

Well it is Tuesday again so we know what that means!


I finally got my computer back
$244 later. . . .
I am trying to figure out if it was worth that much money still
haha
I do have a brand new screen,
new keyboard,
new mouse pad and button,
and new plastics around the keyboard and screen.

It looks very very nice,
but holy cow was that a lot of money.

But enough of that.

On to todays pins!!

I cannot even remember what I posted last week, haha

Today is almost all crafting ideas.
I clearly have a lot of work to do in not a lot of time haha.

Stocking tutorial.
Thomas and I still don't have stockings yet.
Fail

Water color paints from markers
Great idea!
From Amanda at Finding my Marbles

Wine bottle lamps
I thought these looked pretty neat,
and I deff have enough wine bottles haha

How to Laminate with an Iron
This is good to know and saves me from buying a laminator
from ehow
I love this outfit
Super expensive on polyvore
Inexpensively recreated in my closet.
I just need to start buying some cute boots!

And this is all from me for today
xoxo
Heather

Mary here! Last week was crazy for me - office Secret Santa, office holiday party, boss in town, graduation party, etc. I thought this week would be calmer - but oh my gosh, is that CHRISTMAS that is only a week and a half away?! I have the materials for a bunch of different gifts - but they are not in the pretty wrapping stage quite yet.

This weekend will be Santa's workshop at our apartment. 

From eighteen25
My father-in-law always insists he doesn't want anything for Christmas and we all fight him for suggestions until about 3 days before Christmas. NOT THIS YEAR. This year he will be getting coal. And I think he will be perfectly happy with that - as the coal is actually rice krispy treats.

 
I found this tutorial on my new favorite blog Put Up Your Dukes
I love her style of writing and she's so crafty too! I'm thinking this might be a gift idea for next year. There is far too much on my plate for the next 2 weeks!

The next pictures are ideas for Christmas cards/photography tips. I have fantastic ideas about how our future children will photograph - but I have a feeling they might be more like blurs or go through that "won't look at the camera phase" for oh- 10 years or so. But for now, my children will pose perfectly for pictures like these:




Til next week! ~Mary

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that outfit too! You could totally come up with a look for less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pins! I love that outfit! I recreated it using all clothes from Target! :)

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coal idea! Great pins, glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete