Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tea Drinkers Anonymous

Heather Here!
So I have a confession
I am addicted to tea.
Its probably bordering obsessed.
Hot
Cold
Doesn't matter
I LOVE TEA

Being such a big fan of drinking tea
I have began the hunt for the PREFECT tea cup
The one that fits into your hands perfectly
and just makes you happy while drinking out of it.
I think I finally found a great one!

This wonderful, bright green, beauty.

Yesterday I took James (the 10 month old I nanny for) and my mother to Christmas Tree Store!
Oh how I love the Christmas Tree Store.
This adorable purple leaf has already found its way to my stove top as well to collect any dirty utensils!


As soon as I got my new mug home I HAD to try it.
And I love it.
My hand fits PERFECTLY into the handle
as well as around it.




It is wonderful.
And was only $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment