Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIWW

This week I am going to link up for The Pleated Poppy's What I Wore Wednesdays!



With it being the Halloween Holiday Weekend, I did not get dressed on Saturday or Sunday other than costumes for parties and what not. Yeah I was lazy alll day, but I did get alot of cleaning and laundry done so I was allowed to be lazy. I do however have a few outfits to show you all :-)
This was Friday nights outfit.
Shirt- Forever21, Leggings- Walmart, 
Shoes- Black Ballet Flats- Target, Necklace- Upcycled from an estate sale

Here is Monday
Sweater- Old Navy, Pink Plaid shirt- JCPenny, Jeans- Charlotte Russe
Paired with
Moccasins- Target

Then the "Im lounging but still appearing in public outfit"
This is Sabres Country- Target haha
I would post the costumes and all the fun from the weekend.
But it is not over yet.
More parties this weekend!


I will post it all next week!

xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment