Friday, November 18, 2011

Guitars and Stars

Here in Rochester we have our local country station, 92.5 WBEE. Twice a year they put on a show called Guitars and Stars, once in the spring and once in the fall. I have never been to it before, well until this week. This was our first one, and it was awesome!

Proceeds benefit the Ronald McDonald house, which is awesome. Who does not love helping out a charity. And the radio station gets a bunch of acts to come up, sit on stage all together, tell stories, sing us a bunch of awesome songs. All for $25.00. Cant get better.

This falls Line-up was;
1.The beautiful Trent Tomlinson
2.Gloriana
3.Chris Cagle
4.The Jane Dear Girls
5. James Wesley
and the wonderful host
6. Neil McCoy

My camera, as we have already seen, is not the greatest. Plus we were on the floor so I was trying to take pictures over peoples heads. haha. But its all good I got to take some anyways!

This is right as they start calling artists up
They started with Trent Tomlinson


Then The Jane Dear Girls
Followed by James Wesley

Then Gloriana


Chris Cagle and Neil McCoy came up last


Hehe Tom would kick me if he knew I posted this on here.
Doesn't he look so awesome?
He hates when I take his picture in dark places.
hehe

So that is what we did for our date night this week.
It was a great time.

Sometimes he surprises me.

Tom that is. .

This morning I had extra time so I dropped him off some banana bread at work. Hes a paramedic and as soon as I got there they had to go on a call. So I left an came to work. Well he just so happened to have to take his patient to the closest hospital to where I work, and came to say hi before going back to the base :-D

So cute. E got all sorts of excited.
I was in the kitchen and I hear
E: What the. . . . .TOMS HERE!!!!
So I walk out of the kitchen to see the big red ambulance sitting in front of the house and his wonderful face walking to the door :-)

All because he did not get to say goodbye before going on the call :-)

sooo lucky <3

Look for another post either today or tomorrow.
Im finishing baby J's cake today!!

xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment